Spring or deep cleans are very popular. Sometimes people just want the house blitzed from top to bottom. Spotless can visit your home or business and work out what is important to achieve on your clean making it specific to you. If you have let things go let us get you back on track or if it is simply that things have built up over time and you want a good freshen up, we have the team to do this for you.
Historically this was done at the start of spring to clear up all the dirt and mess generated over the winter period from fires and weather. You can have a Spring or Deep clean whenever you feel the need for one. Most people return for a deep clean yearly or every six months to keep it nice.
- Removal of cobwebs
- Cleaning of light fitting
- Moveable furniture moved and cleaned behind
- Furniture dusted / wiped / sofas hoovered down
- All inside windows / frames cleaned
- All woodwork including skirting boards, doors, stairs etc
- Light switches
- All tiles in Bathrooms and Kitchens cleaned, lime scale removal on taps and shower heads
- Oven extractor and hop
This is list could go on and on we tailor what is important to you to ensure you get the most from your clean. These cleans take time and our carried out by a professional team of cleaners fully equipped to complete the job to a high “Spotless Standard”.
- I have been using the service for over a year being 1 of their 1st customers. From the beginning I felt there was a real want to specifically listen to my needs, there’s always been flexibility on both sides and the fact I feel comfortable feeding back on any matter is a great reassurance. This means the service fits around my needs rather than being a fixed one. I trust them which is very important and the cleaning is always up to standard. I have even been happy to use their additional services (decorating, oven cleaning). The staff are friendly and always helpful.Sophia – Cheltenham Road, Gloucester
Due to long term health issues and just recently a operation on my spine I decided that I needed help in my flat..
Went for spring clean and carpets cleaned..
All the team were very friendly but also very focused on the job at hand..
Cleaning very good standard,I am amazed how well the carpets have come up considering all I’ve done in last 15 years is occasional hoover plus regular spilling things onto them.
Definitely recommendHoward Smith Carpets & Domestic Clean
Massive thanks to Nicky for sorting out our dog & child ravaged house – after all her hard work, it was indeed spotless & shiny!!Kath Green – Gloucester
I can’t rate Rhian and her team enough! We are an extremely busy household with a family of 5 and 2 very energetic dogs. I got Rhians details through a client of mine and I’m so glad I did. Coming into a home after a very long day that has been spotlessly cleaned for you, is the best feeling ever!!Kate Harding – Domestic Clean Gloucester